Open your eyes to TeamCare Vision benefits
Friday, July 29, 2016
TeamCare Vision benefits deliver quality coverage for eye exams and prescription eyewear for you and your covered dependents. By just logging in and selecting My Benefits on your dashboard, you have immediate access to your Vision benefits and services provided.
If you need a new pair of glasses or contacts, go to Find a Provider to search for an in-network eye doctor. Remember, the Vision benefit is payable once every 12 months.
- Go to Glasses.com and under Vision Insurance, select Access Benefits
- Supply first and last name, birthday, and ZIP code, then click submit
- Immediately view out-of-pocket costs as you shop
- Create a 3D model with Virtual Try-On to see how frames will look on your face
Find frames, select your lenses – single, progressive/multifocal, readers – and then upload your vision prescription to Glasses.com. That’s it. There is no additional paperwork to submit. After making your payment, the frames will be shipped for free.
If the frames need fitting after they arrive, Glasses.com has teamed up with LensCrafters to provide frame adjustments at no cost.
And, as a TeamCare member, the discount on frames still applies even after you have used your annual benefit. Prescription sunglasses, anyone?
- Go to ContactsDirect.com and register for a free account
- Check the box to apply vision insurance
- Select your brand
- Vision benefits will automatically apply to show any out-of-pocket costs at check out
- After payment, ContactsDirect.com will verify your prescription and ship the order for free
Members can apply special ContactsDirect.com promotions and discounts to save even more money. Vision benefits have never looked so good! When it’s time to update your eyewear, take a peek at your TeamCare Vision benefits.