TeamCare’s vision benefits through EyeMed’s Select Network include routine eye exams, as well as prescription eyewear and/or contact lenses for you and your covered dependents. To find an in-network eye doctor, visit Find a Provider.
The EyeMed Select Network includes national retailers such as PearleVision, LensCrafters, Sears Optical, JCPenney Optical, Target Optical, and independent providers at more than 24,000 locations.
You can find out more about your specific benefits, covered services, and your co-payment by logging into My Plan and viewing your Plan Benefit Profile.
EyeMed partners with Glasses.com, an in-network leader in prescription lenses and frames. Visit them online or by app, where you can search thousands of frames, complete a virtual try-on, and enjoy free shipping.
Getting your glasses is easy:
- Visit Glasses.com and click Vision Insurance, then Access Benefits, and complete the form to view out-of-pocket costs as your shop.
- Try on frames virtually, without having to leave home.
- Once you find the frames you love, select your lens preference, and then upload the vision prescription your provider has given you.
- After making your payment, your glasses will be shipped to your home for free.
Should you need any adjustments, Glasses.com allows you to visit LensCrafters for adjustments at no cost.
EyeMed partners with ContactsDirect, an in-network leader in contact lenses. You can order contacts online at your convenience, and choose your preferred brand as well as the frequency of your shipments.
Getting your contacts is easy:
- Visit ContactsDirect.com to register for an account.
- Your TeamCare vision benefits will automatically be applied, and you’ll be able to see any out-of-pocket costs at checkout.
- After payment, ContactsDirect.com will verify your prescription and ship your order for free.
Members can enjoy ContactsDirect.com specials and discounts to save even more.
Submit a Claim
Should you choose to visit an out-of-network vision provider you will be reimbursed for services after we receive your claim.
To submit a claim, send your receipts through the Message Center or mail them to us at:
A Central States Health Plan
P.O. Box 5116
Des Plaines, IL 60017-5116
Please make sure all your information is accurate according to your TeamCare ID card prior to submitting your claim form.